®©Amy Lynn Lee Fan Clup Web Site

Amy Lee Fun Clup Site Amy Lee Fan Clap Evanescence Turkey Türkiye Fan Web Sİte FORUM


Yes we are (Amy on EvThreads.com)

Hey guys,
I know you figured it out already but I just wanted to say we are indeed headlining one of the three nights at the festival in Sao Paulo in November! We've had a few cool opportunities to play one-offs over the past year or so, and I usually end up saying no because I've been so focused on the new material and I don't want to get sidetracked (organizing an Ev show takes some pretty serious time and preparation). BUT the writing has been going so well lately, and you Brazil fans are some of our best and craziest, we decided to just go for it! We wont be playing new material, its going to be a collection of songs you already know (new stuff will come in due time ). I also wanted you to know that this is not the suprise I was referring to- that is still coming, and it WILL be a little something new to hear. ... I really love these little smily guys. And what the hell is this one ? It looks like a ghost that swallowed a hanger. ANYWAY, I'm really excited and a little nervous about the show- I've been my anonymous alter-ego for a long time! Mostly I can't wait to feel that feeling again- completely swallowed by the music. I love you guys and I can't wait to see you Brazil! We're gonna have a good time.

love,
Amy

Merhaba millet,
Zaten biliyordum ama sadece söylemek istedim. Kasım ayında Sao Paulo festivalindeyken üç geceden birinde bir star vardı. Geçen sene öylesine play one-off için birkaç güzel fırsatımız oldu. Her zamanki gibi sonuna kadar bir şey söylemedim. Çünkü yeni şarkılara odaklanmıştım. Ve caydırmayı veya ertelemeyi istemiyordum(EV show çok ciddi zaman alıyor ve hazırlıkları sürüyor). Ancak yazılanlar devam ediyor ve son zamanlarda bazı çılgın Brezilya taraftarları için gitmeye karar verdik.Yeni şarkılarla oynamayacağız. Zaten bildiğiniz gibi şarkıların bir koleksiyonu olacak. Yeni şeyler gelecek ama zaman nedeniyle gecikti. Ben de bunun süpriz olmanızı bilmenizi istedim. Bunun gelmekte olduğunuzu bilmenizi istedim. Gerçekten bu küçük smiley'ları seviyorum. Ve bu ne hala anlayamadım ? Askı yutan bir hayalete benziyor bence. Herneyse, bu küçük şov hakkında gerçekten çok heycanlıyım. Uzun zamandır değiştiremediğim isimsiz bir egoya sahibim. Çoğunlukla bu duyguyu tekrar hissetmeyi bekleyemem. Tamamen buna müzik sebep oldu. Hepinizi seviyorum ve Brezilyalıları görmek için sabırsızlanıyorum! Eminim çok iyi vakit geçireceğiz.

Sevgiler,
Amy



edit post

0 Reply to "Amy Lee'den yeni albüm hakkında açıklama"

Yorum Gönder

ÖNEMLİ NOT: Yorumlama biçimini ANONİM olarak belirlerseniz oturum açmadanda yorum bırakabilirsiniz...